Abuja – Suspended Kogi Central Senator, Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan, has insisted that she stands by her truths amid the lawsuits against her.
Recall that Senator Akpoti-Uduaghan was faced with another legal battle as the federal government filed a fresh suit against her.
Senate President Godswill Akpabio and former Governor Yahaya Bello are expected to testify in court in suit number CR/297/25 filed before the Federal Capital Territory High Court on May 16, 2025.
Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan opens up on legal battles
Reflecting on the controversies surrounding her, Senator Akpoti-Uduaghan said she remained unbent, unbroken, and unapologetic about her stand.
The embattled federal lawmaker declared her love for Nigeria and its people, stating this via her Facebook page on Monday, May 26, 2025.
“Some women are lost in the fire, some women are BUILT from it… Michelle K. For the love of country 🇳🇬 and people… I remain unbent, unbroken, and unapologetic for standing by my truth. Come what may… Nigeria is ours to build. Patriotically Nigerian. Senator Natasha H Akpoti Uduaghan. Representing the courageous and republican people of Kogi Central. ❤️🇳🇬🙏🏽”
Natasha’s lawyers react to FG’s suit
Senator Akpoti-Uduaghan’s legal team earlier confirmed receipt of defamation charges filed by the federal government, involving statements allegedly made against Senate President Akpabio.
The case, filed by the Director of Public Prosecutions, stems from televised remarks which the government says were harmful to Akpabio’s reputation.
Akpoti-Uduaghan, who had previously accused Akpabio and Yahaya Bello of assassination plots and harassment, will present her defence in court.
Source: 9japolitics.com























